The Committee for Equipping Laboratories
- Determining the need for the provision of equipment based on college requirements and within the limits of the proposed budget.
- Ensuring that the recommendations of college committees are in-line with the Government Tenders and Procurement Law to provide the required equipment.
- Preparing a preliminary proposal for the project and its anticipated requirements.
- The request should include confirmation from the requesting entity that delivery, installation and disbursement of funds have been completed for any requests previously approved by the Committee.
- The requesting entity shall undertake to finalize all producers including disbursement requests within 6 months of the Rector’s approval of the Committee’s minutes.
- Funding beneficiaries shall submit a biannual report (for a period of two years) outlining the extent to which funds were used for the purpose of scientific publishing.
- Filling in the form below.
For questions or queries: