Supreme Standing Supervisory Committee for people with disabilities:
- Setting a strategic plan and building the future vision for the services and requirements of this category.
- Supervising the implementation of the rules and regulations to provide services and proposing regulations for people with disabilities.
- Studying and approving Quality Initiatives presented by those who serves them.
- Evaluating the services and projects provided to this category.
- Proposing training programs for everyone related to this category.